PROGRAM AT A GLANCE
- Innovative, online format
- Earn your degree in fewer than 2 years
- Courses taught in seven–week modules
- Enhance management skills
- Eight–day residency in Asia, Europe, Africa, Australia, or South America during the second half of the program to broaden international business exposure
- Total of 48 credit hours
- Three program starts per year to suit your timing: January, May and September
- To Study on Campus, Click Here
PROVIDING REAL WORLD SKILLS AND A BROADER WORLDVIEW
Rapid changes in technology and geopolitics have transformed the world of commerce — every company today truly competes on a global stage. The "globalization" of business demands new kinds of leadership skills and richer multicultural perspectives. It also demands a different kind of executive MBA training.
Our Global EMBA Program is designed to prepare today's executives for the new competitive realities. The program develops real world skills that translate into real world business decisions. You'll expand your knowledge of business fundamentals and core management tools. You'll also broaden your understanding of the international stage by participating in an invaluable international residency. In this intensive session, you'll study contemporary international business issues and work in teams to craft solutions to address specific global business challenges.
Each of our seven–week modules is available online. You'll complete two to four courses per module, all at your convenience in an innovative and technology–rich online format.
- All fields required
For more information on our Global EMBA program, please complete this form.
Three Start Dates Per Year
May 10, 2014
Application Due Date:
March 26, 2014
*Dates are subject to change